读知兔

找回密码
 立即注册
【新人教程】如何获得积分免费下载读知兔资源?如何发布出售帖赚金币?(新手发帖教程)社区基本操作指南(没混过论坛的新人必看)
查看: 991|回复: 0
收起左侧

[儿童英语教材教辅] 《DK1000个超有用的单词(1000 Useful Words: Build Vocabulary and Literacy Skills)》[Dawn Sirett][PDF][英文版]

[复制链接]
  • TA的每日心情
    闭嘴
    2022-9-25 14:42

主题

回帖

精华

四海五湖身

金币
    4237 枚
    流量点
    260 点
    资金(分)
    0 分钱

银牌勋章

xxwzb120 发表于 2021-5-5 11:34:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    [attach]32167[/attach]
    [attach]32171[/attach]
    [attach]32170[/attach]
    [attach]32169[/attach]
    [attach]32168[/attach]

This exciting collection of 1,000 words will broaden young children's vocabulary, and strengthen their early reading and writing skills.
    Arranged thematically, topics include Me and My Family, Animals, How We Look and Feel, Around the World, and I know... Colors, Shapes, Numbers, Weather, and Seasons. There are also four "story style" spreads that tell a simple narrative and inspire storytelling skills: for example, All in a Day is about a young child's typical day, and "If I Were a Pet" looks at a dog, cat, rabbit, fish, and pony, and imagines what these different animals might like to do.
    The book is packed with clearly labeled pictures, encouraging picture-and-word association, which helps early reading, and every page features short sentences for children to finish that reinforce grammar and encourage early writing skills. The words have been chosen with the help of a leading educational consultant, Penny Coltman, and include a combination of useful and imaginative nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs.

Young children will be amazed and delighted by all the fascinating real-world photos, things to spot, entertaining artworks to talk about, and incredibly useful words! This fun and educational picture word book is a must-have first reference title for parents who are keen to develop their child's language and literacy skills.

购买主题 已有 2 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 4 枚金币 才能浏览
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

著作权保护声明|手机版|读知兔

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 20:28 , Processed in 0.053793 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.